Auf Deutsch Herunterladen
Descargar en Español
Application and Web server administration on UNIX and Windows Server.
Incident & Project Work, Automation.
Spanish, English, German, Team player, Stress Management Techniques.
Application Delivery Platforms - Web Hosting Member for Boehringer Ingelheim (Ambit) - May 2016 - Present
Apache, Tomcat, Jboss, IIS, Automation with Puppet and Powershell. Follow the sun Incident Resolution and Project Work (Set up new environments and Migrations)
Subject Matter Expert Microsoft Applications (CSC –Zurich Insurance) - March 2016
Worked on the Microsoft Windows Applications SME team on several projects: data center migration, server refresh and set-up of new applications; worked onsite with the client and collaborated with third parties. My role was mainly Project Management with a technical side aswell. Learned a lot about ITIL Change Management and ORR documents, planning, implementing, meeting and making things happen.
Continuity & Improvement Service Team Member (CSC – Zurich Insurance) May 2015 – March 2016
Pioneer on this job role, was in charge of incident and problem resolution for 1000+ application servers in all stages, several business units and countries, resolved a big amount of incidents and problem records and created a guide on the new job before moving on to SME.
Technical Integration Team Member (CSC – Zurich Insurance) September 2013 – May 2015
Supported a big application portfolio and learned the basics of web server administration (run & maintain, troubleshooting, uptime, on call), where operative tasks, documentation, incident resolution and release deployment were the daily basis.
University of Oviedo, English Philology (2005-2009) and Computer Science (2009-2013),
Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel (Germany), ERASMUS-Program: Informatics (2012-2013)
- Red Hat Command Line skills (RH 190)
- ITIL foundations v3
- Server Administration
- Windows (2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, PowerShell 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0),
- UNIX (Debian, Red Hat, Solaris, AIX),
- Web (IIS 6, 7.5 & 8.5, Tomcat 5, 6 & 7, Apache 2.2 & 2.4, JBoss).
- Devops (Puppet, Gitlab, Github, PowerShell)
- Ticketing & monitoring (ServiceNow, Remedy, TIVOLI, VMWare Service Manager),
- High availability environments with the latest technologies such as VMWare, Citrix, SQL, ORACLE, Reverse Proxy, Firewall, DB2, Mainframe, MQ Series, AS400, Load Runner,
- Prepared & presented Information (MS Visio, MS Office, MindMaps, PhotoShop, GIMP, Gephi),
- Project management (GTD, MS Project, ClearQuest),
- Stress management techniques, team orientated, good task and relationship balance,
- Analytical skills, synthetic mind, organized and methodical, minimalist approach.
- Other: Driving License and own car, experience in several sports including climbing and basketball, swimming and cycling.