- Migrating hundreds of IIS websites
- Migrating applications from Red Hat 5 to Red Hat 7 from windows 2003 to windows 2012
- Setting up new environments with puppet
- Migrating Applications between Data Centers
- Migrating w2000 legacy applications to w2012 with no documentation
- Scripting and automating commond Run & Maintain Tasks
- Experience being ONCALL for High Availability Environments
- Change Management -> Creation of changes, defending changes, implementing them.
- Problem Management -> Creation of Problems, Follow-up and closure (whole lifecycle), implementation of directives.
- Incident Management -> Creation, Resolution and prevention of Incident Tickets. Reports.
- Kwoledge Management -> Lyfecycle of the documentation, Runbooks, etc ..
- Risk Managemenent.
- Travelling on site to help on migrations, analyse problems and present solutions
- Practicipated in several transformations and leaded the way in most of them
- Survived transformations and start-from-scratch roles
- Communication Skills
- Integration in new teams
- Participation in the creation of new teams
- Communication with other teams
- Work with a globally-distributed team
- Work in a multi-cultural environment
- Work Remotely
- SysAdmin (Run & Maintain, Documentation, work offshore)
- Continuity and Improvement team member (Incident, Problem and Risk, Documentation, multicultural team)
- SME Microsoft Applications (Migrations and new insfrastructure Projects, Documentation, team work, travel on site)
- DevOps (Automation and support, work remote, work on site)